Exhibition organization – here every flick of the wrist is spot on.
Not every company experiences the luxury of having a department of its own that takes complete care of the trade fair/exhibition topic. However, the planning, organization and implementation of a trade fair/exhibition always means a great feat of strength for all those concerned. Overtime and exhausted employees are usually the result. As general contractors, we usually take on the organization of the trade fair/exhibition for all the tasks all around your successful trade fair/exhibition appearance. Our specialists have all had many years of trade fair and exhibition experience, nationally and internationally, and for you they take on the complete trade fair/exhibition planning as an all-round carefree package: stand planning, purchase orders to the trade fair company, organization of catering and hostesses, semitrailers and sub-contractors, setting-up and dismantling and much more. In the case of exhibitions abroad, profit also from our intercultural experience and directly avoid serious errors in advance.
Concentrate on your core business – we will now take on the trade fair/exhibition organization:
- All-round carefree package for the customers
- You give us your briefing with a budget allowance
- We prepare the first scribbles for coordination
- We prepare renderings, ground plans and elevation plans
- We prepare your quotation with the inclusion of special wishes such as catering, lighting, public address system, water supply and discharge, power generation, truss construction, application of graphics stickers to walls, fabric cubes under the truss, hostesses, tombola … and anything else you may desire
- You approve our quotation and receive our order acknowledgement/confirmation
- We organize the purchase orders to be sent to the respective trade fair company such as: filing of plans for stand construction approval, if necessary structural (stress) analysis required, registering water supply and discharge, electricity supply with corresponding CEE connection, suspension points for the truss with calculated load capacities, fork-lift truck for unloading, waste disposal, fire extinguishers, GEMA fees for music, storage of full and empty containers, LAN/WLAN etc.
- We also organize this for you: we order semi-trailers for transportation, if necessary, we apply for special transport permits, allot our own people, prepare a circuit diagram, order material, book hotels, obtain the daily allowance in cash and much more
- We like to play safe: for the duration of the trade fair/exhibition, personnel is available for unforeseen events such as TV is not functioning, dish washer is defective …
- We organize the dismantling and the return of the materials as well as their storage in our warehouse
- We prepare your final account after confirmation of the order (if without any additional supplementary orders) with complete cost transparency